Current Career Openings:
Project Manager (CEM) – Las Vegas, NV
Broadbent & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined consulting firm providing a broad suite of environmental and engineering services to oil companies, mining operations, agricultural companies, municipalities, private industries, governmental agencies, public and private utilities, and developers. Our experienced and highly qualified staff of engineers, geologists, environmental assessors, scientists, and industrial hygienists brings a responsive team-oriented approach to project management.
Broadbent is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience ranging from geological assessments; water supply/treatment; environmental assessments; contaminant investigation/remediation, particularly as it relates to Underground Storage Tanks (USTs); stormwater management, wastewater treatment, and/or permitting/compliance projects in the public and private sectors to join our Las Vegas, Nevada team. An active Certified Environmental Manager (CEM) certification is required.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Safe Harbor Contribution and Company Match
- Opportunity for Additional Paid Time Off
- A great work environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of environmental clean-up/assessments from our diverse portfolio.
- Review and approve supplier work proposals and invoices.
- Conduct work team meetings to review site budgets and site strategies to move to regulatory closure.
- Conduct field visits to drive project execution and ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are being followed.
- Interface with local and national clientele, as well as regulatory agencies.
- Office activities include project report writing, analysis and interpretation of analytical data, as well as preparation of summary reports, under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Geologist or Engineer.
- Detailed, organized individual to oversee a wide variety of complex projects.
- Energetic, self-sufficient, and motivated team member.
- Strong problem solving, research, and communication skills.
- Experience interacting with governmental regulatory agencies.
- Working knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to properly manage multiple projects to ensure compliance.
- Strong commitment to safety and staff development.
- Able to travel within the western regional US.
- Self-motivated with the ability to expand Broadbent’s client base.
Broadbent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.